Tuesday, June 23, 2015

first things first?

I come across best on paper, I always have. Whether it being a writers daughter and a writer myself, I just seem to have this wonderful awkwardness that manifests itself as soon as my thoughts try and formulate into actual words in my mouth. I'm famous for being a letter writer (a story we will definitely have to get into another day) and I owe my best friendship to a high school blog that no longer exist (RIP Xanga). So with all these facts staring me blatantly in the face I figure it was time to start up again. Write that is. Blog. 

Here I am. I have attempted to start a blog a few times since Xanga shut down, but it just seem to lose it's magic. Also my life wasn't that exciting. Or well it was but most of the shit was illegal so what could I actually post on here. Now that I have my head screwed on a little tighter, and my decision making process is a lot healthier. Why not share with the ever debatable public my ever debatable thinking. 

I think I'll blog about just about everything. From my constant attempts at eating better and getting in shape, my professional bridesmaid skills (working on wedding #7!!!) being a massage therapist, and working at the airport. 

I know you guys are excited already!!! This feels good, this feel right. till next time. 

1 comment: