Monday, July 13, 2015

back to massage

Last week I went back to Massage Envy, I worked there full time for over a year about three years ago. I got burnt out. The management at the time was really not that great, I definitely felt super unappreciated and I had one too many creeper. I mean seriously people?!

Well first night back and guess what?! Creeper right off the bat, uggghhh. Having it be my first night back and this happening I was not a happy camper. ALSO I realized if I could get just ONE regular massage on my own, once a week, I'd make the same amount of money that I do, doing EIGHT hours of massage at Massage Envy. Is this fair?!? I think not. I really wish I could get my own client base up more. If you're in the norther Virginia area let me know! I even have my county license that I paid a fortune for lol.

I go back tonight, I don't know what my schedule will be like until I get there but for now I am just hoping no creepers and good tippers.

Did you know that when you got to a franchise like Massage Envy, the money that you pay for services, barely a fraction of that goes to the therapist. We rely on tips to make it worth it. Please be nice and tip your therapist well!... Just saying.

I had a good weekend, hosted a slumber party, got the rest of the Bachelorette Adventure stuff done. My best friend is getting married in August and this coming weekend is her Bachelorette Adventure. We will be in DC all weekend and I am sure that I will have plenty to blog about upon return.

Don't worry I try and keep my life under PG-13 these days.

Also got to have some QT with my man this weekend, geez louise am I in Love, I wish I could go on and on about it but I don't know, this Love is so special I like to keep it to myself most of the time. Besides a few I'm in LOVE!!! here and there.

Hope this week is a good one, I'll keep you posted as always. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment